Friday, March 14

My man

You know I never thought I could love someone as much as I love James! I want to shout it from rooftops! I want everyone to know how he makes me melt!! I love that our life together gets better and better everyday, and it always was good!! He is so concerned about me and my welfare and is so compassionate towards my needs. He is one of the only people that knows how to make me truly happy, and happy when I am getting grouchy! I don't know how I got so lucky to have him, but I surely am grateful for him. He is so dedicated to life and works so hard at everything he does, but he definitely knows how to have fun! I didn't know it was possible to still get butterflies when I talk to him or kiss him or when he just looks at me 'that' way. I don't know if he reads this blog or not, but I hope he knows how much I care for him and how much I love him. He is so wonderful and I am so thrilled I get to spend my life with someone as amazing as him!!

8 comments:

Julie said...

Lindsey you are just so cute!! James is one lucky guy!
I had totally forgotten about putting bread in the microwave! It did make it better though, maybe I will try it again!

Julie said...

What a cute wife you are. I think he's very lucky to have snagged such a fun girl. You two are such a cute couple!

Jess and Joe said...

Linds...seriously, how cute are you?? I am so glad that you found someone that can treat you the way you deserve to be treated. I love reading the blogs about how happy you are with him. You guys are so cute together!! LOVE IT!!

LeAnn said...

You are so cute Linds, I just love how you adore him so much. James is very lucky to have you as his wife.

Kristen said...

Not everybody has such a great marraige. A bunch of my friends are getting divorced already. That is awesome that you recognize how lucky you are and are greatful for that. Plus you deserve nothing less. In fact if I heard anything about a guy mistreating you...I'd kick his butt! You have been so good your whole life and deserve the best!

Steffani Dastrup said...

Linds, I love reading your blog because you are always so happy and positive! I think if more people were as optimistic and enthusiastic about life as you are, this world would be a much better place! James is lucky to have you!

Doug and Brandy said...

You do have a great man! You two both look so happy! That is part of the reason I love to read your blog!!

Lindsey said...

What a cute couple you two are! It's good to hear there are people who truly love and appreciate each other.