Friday, April 25

The Brothers Grin

Ok.. since Kellie posted it on her blog, I think it gives me the go ahead to post it. The Brother Grin is quite the famous face in the Forrest family. Gary (James' brother) made it up while on his mission (I hope that is correct) and he does it to people when they are being stupid, retarded, and idiots. You know when you are driving and someone just pisses you off? Well when they drive past Gary gives them this face. Most of the family has perfected it. I can't do it to save my life. I laugh so hard everytime James does it. He will do it when we are out at a store and the attendent is being lame and I can't control the giggles. (And Kellie, I got a good try on your face. Nice try trying to be the only one with a pretty smile on your blog!)
And these two are going to kill me when and if they find out I put this on here. Megs and Raquel doing the 'Brothers Grin'. I can't stop laughing right now. Maybe it's just a family thing, but I think it is HILLARIOUS!!

4 comments:

kellie said...

OH I did try! I have a hard time doing the face. Gary and I were laughing so hard last night at the picture. In the pic on my blog, James looks like he was backed up, if you know what I mean. I love the way Raquel does it too.

That is an awesome picture.

Kipp and Ashlee said...

That's so funny. I love how everyone seems to be making the smile with ease, and you look like you're just working your little heart out to get it=)! Hahaha. Your in-laws sound fun.

Leah and Mike said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so impressed, Linds! You are my hero. That is so cool that you finished and that you actually enjoyed it. And I LOVE the "Run Forrest Run" shirts - how fitting! Good Job, Linds!

Angi Gerrie said...

Your face is priceless... That is so freakin funny that they do that to people- Kyle just makes comments under his breath that embarass the crap out of me- that face would be so much better.