Monday, April 28

Sigh...

Seriously... Jazz and Grey's Anatomy. Life is sooo good!
Doing awesome! 1 more game to go!!
It's back on!! Oh how I love this one hour of my life!!

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

Did you say you have all three seasons on DVD? I missed season three completely and have no idea what's going on now! Help! P.S. Great job on the 1/2 marathon. I'm so jealous and wish I had the guts to become a runner.

LeAnn said...

I love Grey's Anatomy, I never miss it!

Kipp and Ashlee said...

I've never seen Grey's Anatomy, but everyone raves about it, so maybe I need to give it a chance. As if I don't have enough shows already!!

kellie said...

Did you know that a guy Gary worked with has a sister that is married to Patrick Dempsy? We stayed at this guys cabin once after Patrick Dempsy did. So, it was like we almost went on vacation with him, sorta. We are pretty tight us and ol' Patrick. Don't call him Pat, he doesn't like it.

Krista said...

Couldn't agree with you more!

Steffani Dastrup said...

I've been looking for a good TV series to start on DVD while I'm up at all hours of the night with my baby! Maybe I'll try this one! I've heard it's good, but I've never seen it! Would you recommend starting with the first season, or the latest season?

Heath said...

Hey Lins- It was good to see you today. I hope you had a good time with your girls. You look so amazingly beautiful. (P.S. I dreamt about Kyle Korver two nights ago so I've got Jazz on my mind:) I'm more of an "Office" girl myself although I catch snippets of "Greys" every once in awhile. Have a good weekend.

Nikki said...

I was so EXCITED last Thursday!!! I had perma-grin that whole day!!!! Oh how I love that show.