After our awesome race (hey, did I tell you I ran a 1/2 marathon? It's just so cool to say!) we had a BBQ at Gary and Wendy Stapley's house. It was so funny to see everyone who ran the race gimp everywhere. Raquel with her hip, Kellie with her sweet patch on her leg, Gary Forrest with his stress foot fracture, and those are just to name a few. Gary Stapley family and Wendy Forrest family were at aid station #2 (mile 4ish) and it was awesome to hear their stories of all the runners who passed by there. I love the excitement it has brought to everyone. James is totally pumped up and ready to go for the next one. And he should be, he did amazing!
The Forrest/Stapley family in the 'Run Forrest Run' shirts.
Aren't the shirts awesome!!
The back of the shirts 'Stop Forrest Stop'
Aren't the shirts awesome!!
We ordered these awesome shirts from Bubba Gump company and they are so fitting for our running team. We are totally into running races now. We are planning on going up to Bear Lake to run that 1/2 marathon in June. We also have a website now. Go check it out. It has all our race times on it and soon we are going to have made some cool running shirts with the 'Run Forrest Run' on it! Run Forrest Run webpage.
The girls of the race: Me, Kellie, Megs, and Raquel
(Funny side note, notice how my shirt is well, not the right size? Wendy Forrest wanted an XS for Erin, they didn't make that size so I just didn't order her a shirt, at all! Can you say blonde? So I gave Erin mine cause I am an idiot, and had to borrow a shirt for a beautiful picture. Moments like that are what now what we started to call 'Lindsey Moments' ha ha)

This is what we look like running... pretty hot right?!
By the way... Kellie did an awesome job describing the race if you want to read her blog!


3 comments:
I love the shirts and I love how the whole family goes running together, that is awesome. It is very nice to have a handy husband, I don't know what I would do with out him. He does so much for me and for that I am so grateful.
Lindsey, I am so proud of you. You ran 4 times the amount of my 5k. What? And I can't wait for our Jordan lunch date.
Oh, stop!
Post a Comment