Thursday, May 22

Just can't get enough

My dear husband, he is such a sweetheart. I have been running full speed with clogging events and he is so supportive! Thank babe, you are the best!! Lo and behold we had another clogging event, and boy oh boy they are so much fun. It was Dance Shak's studio recital last night at the Egyptian Theater in Ogden. At Ayrion's stuido they teach clogging, jazz, tumbling, and cheer and they fit all of those categories into a recital that lasted under 2 hours. WOW!! Dancing in a recital versus a compeition is so different. When at a competition the energy is high, the crowd cheers, and there is a buch of excitement in the air. At a recitial it's almost like we asked zombies to come watch. ha ha. The crowd was so dead, but regardless it was a BLAST!! I am still trying to work through numbers and get an old friend to start up clogging again so I can clog next year, time will tell!

LaChere and her daughter Mallori drove down from Pocatello to do the Sisters Dance with Ayrion, Cambria, and Veva. I always LOVE to see LaChere. She taught me everything I know not only in clogging but life as well. She is so wonderful. We were talking about all our old Vawd Squad team and how much we miss everyone. Hopefully we can all get together this year!!

Afterwards Cambria and I couldn't miss an opportunity to go and get TREATS!! She is one of my very best friends. We can't remember how we initially became friends, but it just happened and I am SO glad it did. She is such an example of strength, and love, and faith. I hope I can always be as great as she is. We couldn't decide on which treat, so we got all 3 to share! A cookie dough shake, a mint chocolate chip, and a lime ricky. YUMMY!! Below are our pictures of ourselves and our treats. Life is not complete without treats!! Thank you Cam for calling me to come back to clog. I am so grateful you did. You and Ayrion are amazing dancers and I am so honored to clog with you two!

Can't you tell how much we love ice cream?!

3 comments:

The Gibson's said...

Wow, you are fast. I still haven't posted anything about comp. Thanks for hanging out with me last night it was a blast and thanks for driving and helping all of us out. I was prepared for our ugly pictures i guess it's a good thing you didn't use them. haha
talk to you soon

Jamie G said...

Oh Linds I'm so glad I found your blog. You make me laugh! Hope all is well. Oh yeah, mine is
http://gollyg01.blogspot.com

Calli Hayman said...

Hey Lindsey! Its been a long time! I just ran across your cute page and thought I'd say hi! Congrats on your marriage (a little late i know!) you two are cute!!