We have a new addition to our family. I have named him Harry (I have not discussed the name with James yet, so it could change, but until then... ). I have been wanting a real live plant for our home and yesterday we went and picked out our favorite one. It was fun looking through all the different plants and Harry was the straightest and strongest of the bunch. James found this awesome pot for Harry to call home. Isn't he just awesome! We love him already!
1 day ago


3 comments:
All I can say is... you are flippen funny! It was fun to see you these last few weeks! Good Times! Love ya Vevs
That's cool that you named your plant after your "Grandpa Harry Jacobs"! He will be honored! If it dies it will join him in heaven. . . that's comforting.
Love,
JJ (That's my code for Mom)
He is so cute, where did you find him at? I tried to get in on our watermelon seed contest, but I was laughing to hard so there was really no hope for me.
Post a Comment