Wednesday, May 28

TURBO JAM!!

My sister-in-law Tam is doing Turbo Jam TONIGHT!! It's the best workout. It is really fun and energetic and works all sorts of muscles! It is like kick boxing in a way with some fun twists to it! She says it burns between 700 and 1000 calories! WOWSERS!!! She is holding it at the Life Centre at 9pm on 1300 E. and 9800 S. It is only $4 if you are not a member, and free if you are a member! Check out her blog for more details and/or questions! Hope to see you tonight!

4 comments:

Tamara Jacobs said...

thanks linds! Can't wait to see ya:)

LeAnn said...

You have been talking about Turbo Jam so much that I was dying to try it, so I bought it on dvd off amazon for like $6 and I just got yesterday. I was so excited, I tried it last night and I loved it!

Unknown said...

Guess I'm gonna have to try this Turbo Jam thing! Sounds fun. Anyway...it's been a while since I've been on the blogger but I noticed your post last week about clogging and I just wanted to congratulate you on making time for your talents and hobbies; I'm impressed. Keep it up! =)

Kipp and Ashlee said...

Sounds like fun... I wish I lived there to join! I've done the video Turbo Jam a couple of times and I think it would be even more fun in a big group! Have fun!!