I hope today each and every one of you get to enjoy lighting things on fire and the most wonderful smell in the world....fireworks.
** Side note: I was just looking at this picture again, did anyone notice the dog in the corner?! HA HA!! I totally didn't and I jumped when I noticed it. he he. Good times.
** Side note: I was just looking at this picture again, did anyone notice the dog in the corner?! HA HA!! I totally didn't and I jumped when I noticed it. he he. Good times.



5 comments:
Happy 4th of July! I'm happy I'm not the only one who likes the smell of fireworks!!
Happy Fourth! Hope you had fun! (I'm so glad you post regularly)
That is so funny about the dog. I saw your post yesterday and didn't even notice until today! That is great.
HOpe you had a good 4th. I'm sure you did. I would have NEVER noticed the dog if you hadn't have said something. GOOD TIMES!
HA HA THE DOG, TOO FUNNY....
Post a Comment