Tuesday, July 8

Happy Freakin Birthday to ME!

Today is my 23rd birthday! Man do I love birthdays!! James gave me the best gift last year on my birthday... the gift of being engaged to him!! It was pretty rad if I do say so myself. Today is going to be great. Last night James unveiled his gifts for me. New running shoes, flip flops, Turbo Jam, and the best part is he has heard me say I want some new books to read so he researched out two really awesome books (sorry forgot the names) and ordered me those!! I am super excited to read them and thought that was so sweet of him. He is so fabulous! Thanks babe!! Today my family is slabbing some sunscreen on and getting our scream on at Lagoon. I am super excited. When is the last time you spent a whole day at Lagoon? Forever, right? Ah... nothing beats a brithday!

28 comments:

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDS!!!!!
I love birthdays, I still get excited for my birthday every year!!

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDS!!!!!
I love birthdays, I still get excited for my birthday every year!!

Julie said...

Happy Birthday, Lindsey. What a fun birthday. I haven't been to lagoon in YEARS! I really want to go this year though. Have so much fun and eat lots of greasy lagoon food! Have a great day!

Lindsey said...

Happy Birthday!!! Have an awesome birthday! Love ya!

Stacy said...

Happy Birthday!! I am glad James such good care of you!

Kipp and Ashlee said...

Happy Birthday! What a sweet hubby you have. And does it really get any better than a day at Lagoon??? I'm so jealous... I love Lagoon!!!! Have fun!

Nikki said...

Happy Birthday Darling!!!! We love you tonz!

Andrea said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDSEY!!!!!!!!!!
HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY AT LAGOON.

Stark Family said...

Happy Birthday!! Husbands make everything seem more special!

Angie said...

Happy Birthday!!! Sounds like your already having a great day, Lagoon is soon fun it's been years since I have been your so lucky. Have Fun.

{Kim} said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDSEY! What a great hubby you have! Have an awesome day

LeAnn said...

Happy Birthday! I am totaly jealous you get to go to Lagoon, I haven't been there in years. Have a great day!

Tamara Jacobs said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Love you linds! James did an awesome job on gifts! Can't wait to see ya! Lagoon here we come!

Burt Bunch said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDS! Hope you have the best day ever! That is awesome you are going to Lagoon! I haven't been since 9th grade Lagoon day!!

Megan said...

Happy Birthday Lindsay! Have a GrEaT time at Lagoon! :) I know you will!!

Shane said...

Happy Birthday Linds...and make sure you go on Terror Ride for me and have a foot long corn dog!

Angi Gerrie said...

Happy Birthday!!! Have a super fabulous day. I love Lagoon- hope you have tons of fun.

Brittany said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day at Lagoon! We love you lots and are sure glad you were born 23 years ago!

Jenna said...

Happy Birthday Linds! Do be sure to tell me what books James got you, you've piqued my interest. Hope you had fun at Lagoon, it's what fun is right?

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday!! Lagoon is an awesome place to spend a birthday!

Garrett said...

Happy Birthday! IT's always great to have someone update their blog a lot, and you do. It makes for some great reading material while I am bored at work.

Hope the lagoon trip was great.

Our Fun Times said...

Happy Be-lated Birthday!!!!! :) I hope your day at Lagoon was amazing! Love ya girl

Leah and Mike said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Sounds like you had a great one! I was thinking about you yesterday...for some reason I always remember your birthday. I guess it's cause I love ya so much :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Lisa Marie Crosby said...

Happy BElated Birthday!! I hope you had fun at Lagoon, there really is only one. I can't wait to se you next week, we will have to plan a fun party to celebrate everything!

The Gibson's said...

umm ya you have way to many people that love you this will be your 25th comment!!! I think thats a record. I am glad you had a good birthday!

Jill said...

What a great Birthday WEEK! You are so loved it's "Freakin" amazing! But I love you the very most..always remember that! You are my favorite daughter and I'm so lucky to have you! Thanks for being YOU! (Let's start planning next year's Birthday!!)

Staci Davies said...

I hope you had a great birthday!!!! Sorry, late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Looks like you guys had so much fun at lagoon

Emily said...

Happy Birthday!! 23 years young!! Yeah - when's the last time you spent a whole day at Lagoon without clogging shoes taped to your feet!?! Hope it was fun!!