Friday, July 11

Turbo Jam

I just wanted to let everyone know that Tam has 2 weeks left for doing Turbo Jam! I know everyone is wondering what it is, and pretty much it is the most fan-freaking-tastic workout! It's a fun combination of kick boxing, aerobics, and booty shakin! The next two classes will be held at Life Centre on 9800 S. and 1300 E. It is only $4 if you are not a member. Hope to see you there!

4 comments:

Lora and Josh said...

Hey Linds! Congrats on the wedding, ya I realize it was almost a year ago, but I just ran into your blog through Lacy Jenkins blog. It's fun to see you're doing so good. Anyway, i'll try not to stalk you too much, but I wish you the best. Lora

Angi Gerrie said...

I need to get in on one or both of those classes! I will plan on it for sure.

Krista said...

Thanks so much for the birthday card! You are so sweet. Why don't you scrap with all of us? Happy Freakin Birthday to you too!!!

Heath said...

Yeah Turbo. I'll be there. Also, Happy Birthday to you! What a sweet husband to research some books for you. Happy 23!