Tuesday, September 9

Phone conversation

A recent phone conversation with my lover

James: Do you realize we go on vacation in a month?
Lindsey: Totally. 5 weeks.
James: You probably should figure out your passport
Lindsey: OH CRAP!
James: Cause that will be sad for you to spend our anniversary alone at the house while I am on the beach

12 comments:

Natalie said...

Where are you going on vacation? I'm jealous!

Carly said...

That's hilarious! I love funny husbands!

Lindsey said...

He's right! That would totally suck if you didn't make it! Good thing he is reminding you! ;) Have fun!

Heath said...

I hear ya. I had to fork out $650.00 for expiditing both my boys passports...OUCH it hurts just to type those numbers! So, do it as soon as you can so you don't have to pay too much. Have a wonderful time! Also, way to go on your TJ cert. You'd be great, I'd totally come to your classes.

Leah and Mike said...

Where are you going? I can't believe it has almost been a year!! Congrats! See ya Saturday!!!!!!

LeAnn said...

That is hilarious! At least he is reminding you because that would suck if you didn't get to go.

Stark Family said...

Sweet! Good luck getting your passport, I'm sure you can get it on time. Where are you going? Hopefully not Cuba :)

kellie said...

Funny, they all sound alike, those Forrest boys.

Jenna said...

oooohh the beach....that would be a real shame to miss.

Emily said...

Yeah - you might want to take care of that. Those umbrella drinks are just not the same sitting on your couch at home.

Megan said...

hahahaha, that is FUNNY! You need to post where you are going, because I am going to be the 10th person asking, "WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" :O)

Lisa Marie Crosby said...

Lucky love birds... where are you off to?