I'm really striving on bettering myself.
To be more patient.
To be more cheerful.
To be more worry free.
Life is short.
Life is sweet.
And it doesn't need to be bogged down by stress and anxiety
{which I have a lot of right now}
My father-in-law told me a story the other day of a man who was older and he said the best advice he could give was to be stress free and worry free about life. He said it took a lot of work to become that way but that his life was richer for it.
I love that!
I want to be richer in mind, spirit, and body.
Money is always nice,
but being healthy and wise and happy is my ultimate goal!
Namaste.
{the light within me honors the light within you}
1 day ago


1 comment:
amen to that linds!
thanks for the words of wisdom.
love you.
talk to you soon. for reals,
i'm going to call you when my kiddos are settled in and napping:)
Post a Comment