Thursday, August 20

What did you do last night?

We had a list of things to do:
- Find moving boxes
- Apply for school
- Start packing
- Install bedroom lights
- Go to Home Depot But we laid down on the bed for a short nap at 6:00pm.
It was only supposed to be a 20 min power nap.
Woke up at 9:00pm
and we went right back to sleep until this morning.
I've never had such a blissful night.
And some crazy crazy dreams!

5 comments:

Kell said...

I haven't commented on your blog for a while. ha! But I love your blog. In case I haven't ever told you. And about the America's Got Talent tickets, try ocatv.com. That's how I got tickets to SYTYCD. Too bad I couldn't go ever. Boo. But I'm sad you are moving to Cali! But that's awesome at the same time! Don't be surprised if I come to visit some day, because I love San Fran. :) Miss your face pretty lady! Talk to you soon. Hopefully.

Jenny Alama said...

i love it!!! fez and i laid down at 5:30 and woke up at 8! i couldn't believe it! it was sooo nice though. we got frozen yogurt and then went right back to bed. love those nights.

VanOrden Family said...

I'm sure you needed that! Moving is so exhausting both physically and emotionally for such a change I'm sure! I'm glad you did that cuz I also put the kids to bed around 8 and crashed! Love it!

LeAnn said...

Last night must have been nap night because we fell asleep around 6:30 woke up around 8:30 and went to bed at 9:30. It felt so good, I feel like I have an extra burst of energy today.

Anonymous said...

I love nights like that!! Sounds like a good time!