Who would have thought I would have made good friends
from working at Lonestar?
Granted Raquel is my sister in law.
And I've known Lindsey for over 15 years.
But still.
I made some good friends.
Better yet I have some good and mostly crazy stories
now from being a server.
Yes we are at Chili's.
Yes it is about 12:45am.
Yes they close at midnight.
We understand the whole keeping you in past you close.
So we tip good.
Real good.
I'm going to miss smelling steak every Saturday night.
Having the mexican cooking crew say things to me and about me in Spanish.
Wait. I will definitely not miss that.
But I will miss Lonestar.
Especially the spinach dip.
It took all self control not to 'accidentally'
shove my face into it when taking it to a table.
What? It's good!!
If you ever need a place to eat on a Saturday night
go to the Lonestar in Sugarhouse and ask to
be served by Raquel or Nicole.
It will be a good experience!!
And if it is not a good experience
{which I doubt}
Ask for Alexis. She's the manager.
Love you Lonestar!


1 comment:
Lonestar is one of my favorite places to eat. I'm just sorry I was never able to eat at that one while you worked there, I would have left you a good tip.
Post a Comment