Saturday, September 19

The adventures of Meg

I can't tell you how fun Meg is.
Seriously.
We are soul sisters.
Like when we got hit on at Red Mango {told you I loved it} saying they thought we were high schoolers! I was so excited I can wait longer to do Botox! WOOP! WOOP!
But this one adventure takes the cake so far...
Meg has awesome style taste.
Her new little house is so cute and wanted a cute area rug. Well on our 4th trip to Target {no exaggeration} we finally got the right size and style and we were excited to leave once and for all. When all of the sudden...
BAM
The car was STUCK.
Please take a close look at how the car is stuck on top of a grass/tree cement thingie and a curb thingie.
Classic. Just classic.
I love when I have silly friends who have 'blonde' moments like me!

5 comments:

Jennifer Lane said...

Ha Ha Ha!!! I've done almost the exact same thing....but I was 16. Bwah ha!

LeAnn said...

That is hilarious, how did you get it unstuck?

Joni and Rico Adams said...

Oh man that really is great! And one of my best friends name is Meg. Destiny. You've gotta love BFFs.

Brooke said...

oh linds! I LOVE IT i dont feel so retarded anymore...I have done this but I was to proud to tell anyone! you r a riot. oh and you should holla at some cute boys for me to date I am bored ;)

Amanda&Brady said...

hey WOMAN!! even though we did not see a lot of eachother when you were here, I miss you more, just because you are far away!!! LOVE YA, MISS YA!!!!