... the world of James and Lindsey and the cottage.
Our cottage is cute and quaint and you get use to the smallness after awhile.
People in Palo Alto don't believe in air conditioning. We think they are crazy.
But then again if it's not at a good 65 degrees in the house than James and I are not comfortable. So when we sleep at night we have a ceiling light fan we installed, a tall standing fan, and a mini fan with the windows open. The cold dew on our sheets in the mornings reminds me of when you sleep outside on the tramp!
Since our cottage is miniature than a lot of things must be miniature too. For example our fridge. No taller than my hip. And the freezer is no bigger than my palm. But we love our mini-fridge cause it helps us get creative of what will and will not fit.
There is no oven in our house... until now! We use this handy mini-oven on our counter. Instructions say it can fit a 12" pizza. Still have yet to test that theory. 12" pizza in that thing? I just think it may be disastrous.
And our mini-stove. I love gas! Not bodily gas, even though I do think that is hilarious, but a gas stove. A two-burner stove couldn't be more cute!
Welcome to the kitchen in our cottage!


9 comments:
:)
I keep forgetting to tell you, I talked to Nikki. She told me to tell you, you can call her anytime, and she will give you some pointers! She also told me she misses the cook (can't remember her name) like crazy, and to tell her hi from her.
live'n on love!!! That my moto!!!
What a cute little fridge! I miss your face!
What a fun little home! For the record, I think toaster-ovens are better than normal ovens! What fun!
Oh man that thing is small...but so cute! I am glad you are doing so well over there in Cali! I sure miss you though!
Just got caught up on your time in Palo. I love your Live and Learn post. Don't worry, eventually the learning experiences won't necessarily involve humiliation. You're such a cutie. Have fun.
omg i would die with that ting fridge. ...it would only be able to hold my caffeine drinks ;)
I love it!! Its so cute! I LOVE how you and James make the best out of everything!! Your cottage is so cute!!
Post a Comment