Monday, November 9

Utah

Growing up and living in Utah
you always heard people complain:
The weather was too hot or too cold.
Too much snow or it is too dry.
Too many mormons.
And the best is 'It's a bubble from the real world'I miss my bubble.
I miss the snow. I miss the heat.
I miss the dryness. I miss the cold.
I miss the more Mormons scattering around.
Today I miss Utah.

11 comments:

Chloe and Tyler said...

I feel the exact same way:) Thanks for expressing it.

Nikki said...

and Utah misses you!

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

Here, Here my friend!!!

LeAnn said...

Me too, but luckily I will be visiting soon.

Emily said...

Thanks for making me feel grateful for what I have!

Heather and Trevor said...

COME BACK THEN!!! :)

Tamara Jacobs said...

oh, i hear ya! i will love utah forever.

Burt Bunch said...

AAh, me too!

Heath said...

We miss you too. Even though I only saw you here and there...just knowing you're gone makes me sad :'(

Kim & Clay said...

I'll give it a hug for you :)

Kell said...

I love Utah! I've realized it now more than ever with all my friends from warm climates. haha. I don't think I'd mind if I were here for the rest of my life. :) Miss you!