Here are some of my thoughts from yesterday:
- The Nissan Versa, the rental car, does NOT do well over speed bumps. But it sure makes me and of the girls laugh.
- Oh ya... I got in a car accident {not my fault} on Tuesday morning in the nanny mobile. Some lady ran a stop sign at a two way intersection. Made us go in a 180. Ripped the tire off the axle. And the lady kept saying, "I stopped at stop sign. I stopped at stop sign." News flash lady, if you had stopped your license plate wouldn't be stuck in my back tire.
- I get really really bored if I have to wait for a certain time. For example, last night I had to wait from 7:00 till 9:00 to watch Grey's Anatomy. Those two hours were some very painstakingly long hours.
- A homeless man on the side of the road had a sign that said, "My wife and kids were kidnapped by Ninjas, anything will help." REALLY?! Anything? Pretty sure I don't have numb chucks in the car to give you to fight off those 'ninjas' who kidnapped your family.


3 comments:
love it all linds.
i just love your blog.
so, guess what?!!! when i was in provo at the famers market there was a homeless dude with the SAME sign about ninjas!! maybe it's the same guy, or maybe it's true after all:) hahaha. funny. love you! miss you!
i have a surprise for you i'll send in the mail one of these days as soon as i finish it. have a beautiful day.
p.s. love the owl city music on your playlist.
I miss you! I tried to call you back the last time I missed a call from you. I hope you are okay. I love you tons girl.
Post a Comment