Wednesday, February 24

Welcome to our lane

Everywhere you turn there are big beautiful green trees.
The winter here has been rough.
70 degrees one day.
Rainy the next.
Hope the snow and cold where you are is treating you well.
Off to go take a run in 65 degree lightly rainy weather.
Be jealous.
Oh be jealous!

7 comments:

Jen said...

I am jealous! I can't wait until it's warm so I can take walks with Wade again!

Nikki said...

I am jealous!!!!!

kellie said...

I am jealous, which is why I am coming to see you!! YIPPEE!!

Katie said...

Jealousy is seeping out of ever pore!! P.S. I have had a couple of other people interested in the Skullcandy Pipe, and never heard back from you - so I just wanted to find out if you were still interested in it before I let others take it :) So just let me know!! Thanks!

Steffani Dastrup said...

Wow Linds! As I'm reading this big fat snowflakes are falling outside and I'm wrapped up tight in a blanket. I'm thinking our next move will need to be to california!

Jenna said...

Oh I am. Parts of our apartment are without a radiator. Those parts feel like an ice box.

Glad you're loving it and I can't wait to catch up soon!

Angi Gerrie said...

I wish I was going to be at the sealing... :( It is the same day as my due date plus I haven't been allowed to leave Canada since the middle of January or else I won't get anything paid for by insurance (kind of important I guess) Very sad...