That is all I can say.
BARF!
I can't believe he chose Vienna.
I think she is a manipulative jerk and has no class.
Her cross-eyed confessions make me cringe.
Jake is a nerd.
And I am sure Vienna rocked his world, if you know what I mean.
Skanks usually win.... the first time.
Jake saying that crap to Tenley on the boat.
ClassLESS.
What a jerk!
I guess him and Vienna will be a good match, both don't have class.
I give them a year.
Tenley broken heart was so sad.
P.S. can I have your abs please?
Not happy Ali is the next Bachelorette.
Couldn't we have had Tenley or Gia or even Ella?!
Or better yet PICK SOMEONE NEW!!!
Ali just rubs me the wrong way from her always calling out Vienna.
Causing more drama than necessary.
Please ... remember the tantrum she threw when choosing to leave.
Don't forget the crying in the hall AND THEN looking to ensure the camera was rolling.
But I "sort of" have inside scoop on her.
My friend here works, well worked, with her at Facebook here in Palo Alto.
I am hoping we can somehow get inside scoop on this upcoming season.
Sadly I will be watching.
And I will be hooked.
I friggin love realityTV!


9 comments:
I have been waiting all day for you to post what you thought :o) I feel the same way!! Lame-o Bachelor, and now he is going to be on dancing with the starts, double LAME!
I actually haven't watched it yet, but I knew a while ago how it turned out. I really liked Tenley and I totally agree with everything you said about Ali!! I thought I was the only person in the whole world who didn't like her.
I'm sure I will be watching too next season... reality TV is great!
as my roommate puts it....."jake was thinking with his crotch." yikes.
I've only watched the Bachelor twice now and I'm pretty sure I will not be watching from here on out. Vienna is trash and a 'horse face' as I call her. Jake just wanted the bad girl. Lame
I knew it. I could just tell Jake has a freak card in him that wants a nasty girl. Yes, Tenley has an amazing body! But don't you think she was a combo of too sweet/not enough personality? It will be funny to see what happens.
Maybe they do deserve each other, I mean did you see the way he danced with Gia, he is a dirty birdy! oh and Don't forget Ali;s awesome hair do the night she left, can't wait to see what she pulls out at her rose ceremonies! Ha ha!
Sadly I will be hooked too! Stupid VIENNA! is it so wrong that I still love her name for baby girl #1 that I will be having (not sure when)
I have to say I'm glad I didn't watch this season. From the sounds of it, I didn't miss much. I loved your Better than Vienna cake though. It made me laugh my head off.
....yes but did you cry when he kicked Tenley to the curb...oh, I did. In sobs, I said to the husband, "Tenley is 10 times the woman that Vienna is. He's going to be sorry." Pa-the-tic. Very well aware....
Post a Comment