Today I made Better Than Vienna Cake!!
I am so excited for the Bachelor finale tonight,
8:00pm could not come fast enough!
Here are my thoughts:
- I really REALLY hope he chooses Tenley
- If he chooses Vienna some nasty things may be said by yours truly
- Then I will feel bad about saying those nasty things and say 'As long as he is happy'
BUT and this but is HUGE...
There is so much rumor that Ali is the next Bachelorette.
She's not my favorite, but whatever.
She works at a company here in Palo Alto.
Small world!
Anywhoodle...
They had a big going away party for her this past weekend because she will be leaving the city.
Two things...
1) She very well could be the next Bachelorette
I believe...
2) Jake really ends up picking Ali
Reasons:
- If she really is the next Bachelorette she should be in A LOT of trouble for spilling the beans.
Those TV contracts are tight lipped and get sued for lots and lots if you spill
- Jake totally thought Ali rocked his world
- And the spoilers of the show have both girls crying. Sad crying.
WE WILL SEE!!!
What is your prediction?
It is yummy to the bummy and the tummy!!
- 1 box German Chocolate cake
- 1 can caramel sauce
- 1 can sweeten condensed milk
- 1 container cool whip
- Heath chips
Make German chocolate cake as to directions on box. Let cool. Then poke a bunch of holes all over the cake. Combine caramel and condensed milk and pour over cake. Then top with cool whip and heath chips. I usually like to have my cake refrigerate for at least a few hours to let all the caramel goodness soak in. ENJOY! I know we will tonight!



10 comments:
Look at you making that cake! I love this post, and you are right I totally forgot about Aly! She is way cute! As long as Vienna is not in the picture I am good!
Ali was my fav from the beginning...so, if he ends up with her or she is the next Bachelorette, I'm happy! However, I just know he is going to pick Vienna, which I DO NOT want to happen!
But I will be watching tonight as well! WAHOO BACHELOR!
I hope he picks Tenley, but I have a feeling he picks Vienna which I think will be a big mistake. And I also think Ali will be the next bachelorette, I liked her from the get go though so its ok with me.
oooo you just made me even more excited!! I still like Ali even though her leaving/sobby mess was a little ridiculous and drawn out, but whatev. I think it would be awesome if he pulled a fast one and chose Ali. For 2 reasons: Tenley over Vienna: Tenley for sure. BUT at the women tell all they talked about Tenley being straight out of a disney movie and I thought.. that's it! She is just like Amy Adams in Enchanted! A little TOO sweet. And Vienna.. well she's a train wreck but I have a feeling if he doesn't choose Ali it's going to be Vienna. Big mistake if that happens. HUGE> We'll talk post show eh?
hmmmm, i'm going to go with you and say that he might possibly choose ali...if he chooses vienna than i might barf. i would LOVE if he chooses tenley. she's my favorite!
can't wait till 8!!!
I want Gia to be the next one... We hate WT Vienna- I might just have to make chocolate cake now- thanks for ruining my napping plans. :)
Am I the only one who doesn't really like Ali that much? I mean she is ok but...he better pick Tenley. They can have a picture perfect life full of cheeseyness! Fantastic! Vienna the sausage (thats what I call her) sucks the big one!
Love ya girl, can''t wait to see you at Ihop in a few!! :)
Isn't that really better than Sex cake I see?
haha!! i love when Brittany says, "Vienna sucks the big one." totally agree.
Honestly, Jake and Tenley are perfect for eachother. They're both super big cheeseballs. THEY kinda make me want to barf. haha!!
p.s. Better than Vienna cake...best idea ever.
One more thing, you should totally read this website realitysteve.com. Maybe after tonight's show if you don't want to know who wins. But I totally believe this guy. He is the shiz.
Hey that cake is soooo good! Just finished watching the finale! I actually have to say that I think he and Vienna deserve each other. Jake seems like a good guy but I can't lie I think they " mesh" well together. They are both a little dorky. (which is a good thing) I honestly thought Tenley was too good for him. As far as Ali for the next Bachelorette I wasn't too thrilled she really bothered me. I was happy when she left the show. But I'm sure me being pathetically hooked on this show will watch Ali as the Bachelorette. Any who.. look forward to a post from ya tomorrow! Love ya Linds!
Post a Comment