Thursday, March 4

I am in LOVE

with Costco.

I love it there.
Let me count the ways...
  1. Samples - I love samples. I love the people who give out samples. Especially the sample lady for the flax seed today who said she needed to loose some weight. I said "No". And she lifted up her shirt and apron and patted her big bare belly saying "It's all right here". No joke. I laughed so hard. She's my new BFF.
  2. Returns - They return everything. And they don't ask questions.
  3. Amazing Deals - $6 for Tillamook cheese that will last us 3 weeks. Our new kitchen rug. New kitchen towels. Eggs less than the grocery store. It could go on for FOREVER!
  4. Hot Food - Three words, well maybe four... pizza, churros, berry smoothie!
  5. JEANS!! I was in line to check out and they were selling MY JEANS! I have converted to Rock Revival jeans and they had them there for pretty much half off. The guy behind me in line asked if I needed some time.
  6. Cosmetic - Lotion that is double in size, half in price. Face wash. and don't forget the amazing deal for feminine hygiene.

Those are just a few.
I love you Costco.
Thank you for making life so fabulous!!

11 comments:

Nikki said...

I share your love as well!!!!!

Lauren Ricci said...

You are MY new BFF for loving Costco as much as I do. Sometimes Mike and I go on date night to Costco and just walk down the aisles to see the new stuff they have. My fave purchases that have been from Costco include: My Wedding Ring, My 4-Runner, My Camera, My Flower Girl Dress, Wedding Food, My Sevens, My Bathroom Vanity and the list goes on and on. I also love the return policy (they retunred our lawn mower a year later after it broke no questions asked) and I love the Costco American Express! They are a one stop shop and if you need anything, you can always find it there! I don't know what I would do without one.

One of my new faves from Costco is their buffalo mozzarella. I buy that along with their pesto and artisan bread, coat one side of the bread with olive oil, the other with the pesto, put the mozzarella in between two pieces of bread (pesto in) and put it in my panini press. Then I serve with their roasted red pepper tomato soup and voila easy, cheap and amazing dinner!

Jennifer Lane said...

i love costco dates!! their berry smoothies are the bomb!

and please....have you seen the movie Employee of the Month? One of my favs. so funny!

LeAnn said...

We don't have a Costco out here, but we have Sam's Club and I love it just as much, even though I do love Costco more.

Burt Bunch said...

Amen, sista!

Steffani Dastrup said...

Was there tonight... heaven.

VanOrden Family said...

I have a love/hate relationship with that place. It is so yummy and kids snacks is something you will add to that great list one day. But...I always leave spending too much money! Yikes! At least I can tell myself it will last forever right?

VanOrden Family said...

Oh and I forgot... Kirkland Brand Diapers! They are my favorite. Never a rash since I started using them! They work great. Just in case you wanted to know;)

Lindsey said...

Who doesn't love Costco? I'm glad so many people share in the Costco addiction.

Carly said...

Oh, Linds...how I miss Costco...live it up while you can. One day, you may live 3 hours from one. Oh, sad.... :(

Megan said...

oh my gosh, my heart started beating fast when you said they had Rock Revivals!! MY NEW FAVORITE!! Now I better go check out ours to see if they have any!!!!!! I returned my vacuum over a year later, no questions, CASH back. LOVe, lovE, LOVE Costco.