away is an adventure.
This is what we love about our life here in California:

- Driving across the Golden Gate bridge on a Friday night
- Going to the beach... just cause you can
- Having dinner in San Francisco
- Getting lost and finding new cool things because we are lost
- All the different restaurants to choose from
- And the simple things like enjoying a movie
I'm glad I have James to share this adventure with.
MANY more fun adventures to have these next few weeks with family coming in town.
Life is good!


4 comments:
Hey do you happen to know what school district you live in? I am possibly looking into jobs in Napa Valley and Redwood City... just wondering!
I am SO jealous!
Thanks for the invite to stay at your place! I don't know if I'll be doing any interviews there... it's through a staffing company and most interviews are usually done over the phone. But if I'm headed up that way I'll definitely let you know!
hey i'm coming out to sf in june! we'll have to hook up for lunch or something... also, i hope you don't mind me joining all the diggers for that ihop get together? i ran into lacey at BYU and she told me you guys get together often! can't wait to see you! xo lia
Post a Comment