I felt like a real mom today.
* Made the girls' milk green for breakfast
* Had kiwi as the fruit.
* And had green pancakes!
All while dressed in my green comfy sweatsuit!
I can't wait to have some lil chickens!
1 day ago
I felt like a real mom today.
* Made the girls' milk green for breakfast
* Had kiwi as the fruit.
* And had green pancakes!
All while dressed in my green comfy sweatsuit!
I can't wait to have some lil chickens!
5 comments:
Holidays are definitely one of the greatest things about being a mom. I'm glad you're enjoying your pretend-mom experience!
I'm so happy you have carried on the traditon of "Green Pancakes"!
I would never let any of you leave without eating them. I always said you had "green" in your tummies!
you are so rad...i think you definitely one-upped me...i just made my girls celery and pb for a snack and called it festive...
So impressed.
I sure tried this morning...but alas, my dye was MIA - had to resort to Lucky Charms and call it good.
Happy Green Day!!
I can't wait either, you are going to be the cutest, funnest mom! They make life what it is!
Post a Comment