Tuesday, April 20

Come take a walk with me

This is how we go home.

We pull up to this beautiful house.
The nanny family designed this house themselves.
It is quite a sight!
We walk along the path and go to the right.
Where we walk through this white archway.
As you come through the white archway you are now
in their Zen garden.
Some beautiful bonsai trees and a bench.
Other cool plants I can't remember the name of.
And don't forget the soothing fountain.
The squirrels like to drink from it.
They probably think it's the fountain of life.
You keep walking on the walkway through the trees, flowers, and rose bushes

Into the backyard.
See our cottage in the corner?
The backyard is big and gorgeous.
I didn't get a good shot of it.
Then come and knock on our door!
You can see the pretty purple things blossoming.
In a month or so they will be covering the whole entry way.
I definitely understand why they say Northern California
is so pretty and green.

And there you go.
Now you see where and how we live.
It is the best adventure!

9 comments:

Jennifer Lane said...

That is by far the cutest thing I have ever seen. It's almost like it's not real....like from a movie or something. YES! Miss Honey's cottage in the movie Matilda!! Yes, yes, that's what it is. So cute Linds.....I'd never leave the cottage if I were you. (But really.....come back)

Joni and Rico Adams said...

Love it! It is very cute and quaint and lush. I love your little cottage... and the fact that you live somewhere that doesn't have snow.. sigh.

Lindsey said...

Linds, that is so pretty! I love how green it is! It looks like something out of a magazine!

Natalie said...

Wow I love this! It is all so pretty!

Tamara Jacobs said...

soooo cute and charming!!!
loved seeing it.
love your blog with all my heart.
miss you!

kellie said...

If people were smart like me...they would come see it in person. It is so awesome.

Jill said...

I just love your pictures! It looks so green and fresh. I love your little cottage! Can't wait to come see you!

Nikki said...

I love your little cottage..... it looks so cute!

Burt Bunch said...

It does look like the best adventure! I'm so glad you are loving it! Miss you!