I have always wanted a scooter.
It all dates back to when I was a child.
I had friends that moved to Draper.
One time when I went and slept over we drove their
go-carts all over the neighborhoods.
Ever since then, to when I was in high school I would
ask for a go-cart for Christmas.
So when I lived in Provo and all these peeps are cruisin on their scooters.
I wanted one.
Bad!
REAL BAD!
My friend let me take hers for a spin on Saturday night.
The freedom.
The cute little horn that honks.
The ability to chase the racoons in the street up to people's garage doors.
{seriously... if you're lucky, you see raccoons in the streets. I get gitty every time!}
So Santa, if you are reading this,
I want a scooter for Christmas!


3 comments:
I must say you do look pretty durn adorable on a scooter. I have never wanted a scooter ever. I love gas guzzling SUVs, BUT I am interested in those glasses! Where are those from?
Kyle is buying a scooter tonight. :) I guess he shares your passion! hahaha
I know where Mr and Mrs Santa live, I will pass on a good word for you!
You look oober cute on the scooter!
Post a Comment