Saturday, May 1

Pickles

I HATE pickles.

The smell.
The taste.
Oh and the pickle residue... SICK!

When I was fixing myself a bowl of cereal this morning,
all I could smell was pickles.
Was this some sort of joke?

Nope.

The jar of pickles I laid on its side to make more room in our itty bitty fridge
decided to leak itself from the top shelf down to all other shelves and drawers,
and onto the kitchen floor.

I think the pickles knew how much I hated them
and decided to fight back.
Those stinky jerks!

This pickle escapade is just like spiders.
They never seem to come around until I am home alone.
Defenseless and scared.

Pickles and spiders.
Death to them all!

8 comments:

Jennifer Lane said...

funny because my roommate right now LOVES pickles. sometimes that's all she'll eat for dinner.

Natalie said...

That's so funny! I actually really love pickles, but the juice does gross me out.

Rob said...

Sorry, I opened them just a little last night because the smell of pickles makes Jazz games so much more exciting!

Lindsey said...

That sucks because pickle jiuce tends to stick around for a while! Happy cleaning!!

Jill said...

I second that!!! Yes. . . You got your dislike for pickles from ME! Yah...it's sick! Love you!

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

sweet pickles... GROSS!
but...
dill pickles... YUM!!! :-)

Unknown said...

I LOVE PICKLES!

Nikki said...

just had me a delicious pickle!!!!